As we enter the islands circuit breaker lockdown we are pleased to confirm that Manx Petroleum is currently not experiencing any delivery issues. We are adhering to the guidelines from the IoM Government and Public Health England and to help combat the risk of spreading COVID-19 we are asking employees and customers to minimise personal contact by engaging in social distancing.
- We have closed our Battery Pier office to the public,
- We will deliver your fuel without ringing your doorbell, we will not ask you to sign for the delivery and our drivers will simply post your delivery note through your letterbox,
- Our heating engineers will carry out essential repairs to your boiler but we would ask that you maintain a minimum 2 metre distance from our engineer – please allow them to carry out their work without being monitored,
- Our drivers and engineers will not be able to accept any form of payment; please send a cheque, pay online or phone us on the number below,
- Our drivers and engineers will not be able to accept any kind offers of refreshments.
We would urge you to contact us as soon as possible if you are likely to experience difficulty paying for your heating oil as a result of the Isle of Man Government's response to COVID-19.
You can contact us by telephoning 691691, or emailing:
Our opening hours are Monday to Friday, 8am to 4.30pm.
Thank you for your understanding.
Manx Petroleum is a privately owned Company which was established in 1926. The Company continues to invest for the long term future of being a leading supplier of fuel products to a unique and diverse island.
Manx Petroleum import oil products into their Douglas Terminal, from there they serve all markets within the Isle of Man Community.
These include grades of heating oils for home, business and industry, fully supported by the in house team of OFTEC registered heating service engineers.
We supply fuels and a comprehsive range of lubricants to the construction, agricultural and marine industries; plus the network of branded filling stations and the aviation terminal at Ronaldsway Airport.
Our in house professional team of staff, together with the range of quality products and services we supply, provide a unique combination for our valued customers Island wide.