TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH WORKS CARRIED OUT BY MANX PETROLEUM LTD OR ITS AGENTS (HEREINAFTER CALLED THE CONTRACTOR).
(A) A Routine Service of oil burning equipment shall be as detailed in the appropriate category of the Schedule of Routine Services. It will be carried out at a mutually convenient time during normal working hours and a minimum of 7 days notice will be given and required by The Contractor.
(B) Additional work may be undertaken only with the prior mutual consent of both The Customer and The Contractor.
- The customer agrees to indemnify the contractor against any claim or claims whatever and howsoever arising in connection with the equipment to be serviced or repaired (or any part thereof) other than any claim or claims caused by the negligence or default of The Contractor.
- The customer shall be responsible for ensuring that the equipment subject to service or repair and the use of such equipment is always in accordance with all the relevant statutes by-laws or regulations appertaining thereto and the customer shall keep The Contractor indemnified against any claims whatsoever arising from any breach of such statutes by-laws or regulations.
- The Contractor may at any time notify the customer in writing that it is not possible to service or repair the equipment and in the event of any such notification further work shall be suspended until the customer has taken such measures as are necessary an responsible to enable The Contractor to proceed
- SPARE PARTS
- When any spare parts required are not held in stock by The Contractor they will be ordered from an appropriate supplier for delivery to the Contractor by normal means and The Contractor will not be liable for any inability to complete a service or repair due to delays in delivery of these parts.
- The Contractor reserves the right to vary from time to time and at any time all or any of the publicized charges except where charges have been agreed and paid in advance of work done.
- Accounts are due for payment by the 15th day of the month following the date of invoices further work will not be undertaken if an account remains overdue for payment.
- FORCE MAJEURE
- The contractor shall not be responsible for any failures to fulfil its obligation if fulfillment has been delayed hindered or prevented by any strike or the threat or compliance with any government order or restriction or any other circumstances not responsibly within the control of The Contractor.
SCHEDULE OF ROUTINE SERVICES
|Forced Draught of fan assisted
Continuous Burning Appliances
|Pressure Jet Burners||Warm Air furnaces|
|CATEGORY A||CATEGORY B||CATEGORY C|
“ Warmair “
|Items 7,8,9 and 10 apply equally to categories A, B and C|
NOTE: Where the above schedule refers only to inspection of items of equipment, the engineer may advise the customer if further work outside the schedule is required. Chimney-cleaning is not part of the service.
WHERE THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF EQUIPMENT ARE INSTALLED ADDITIONAL SERVICE WILL BE CARRIED OUT AS UNDER
| CATEGORY D
Special Appliances (Cookers, Conversions etc). Specialised schedule agreed where possible by the manufacturer.